Kevin’s response to this dish…”Please don’t any other Lasagna again if this is so easy and this good.”
Sheet pan dinners are all the rage. One dish. Easy Quick….Why wouldn’t we love it?
So when Sheet Pan Lasagna came across my browser I dug in…but found the recipe lacking…so here is what I did….
Amy's Sheet Pan Lasagna
Lasagna Done In 35 Minutes....
- 2 Jars Rao's Marinara Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 Lbs Ground Beef Browned & Drained
- 1 pkg No Cook Lasagna Noodles
- 1 15 oz Large Curd Cottage Cheese
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp Basil
- 1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella
- Spray a full baking sheet pan with non stick spray.
- Preheat Oven to 450. Be sure the baking rack is in the center of the oven.
- Add prepared ground beef with Rao's sauce.
- Add Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, and Basil to the cottage cheese. Stir to combine..
- Take a generous cup of meat sauce and apply directly to your baking sheet. Allow for 1 inch perimeter around the edge.
- Place 6 uncooked ready to bake noodles on top of meat sauce.
- Drop spoonful's of cheese mixture over the noodles and smooth out.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 Cup of Parmesan cheese
- Layer with 1 1/2 cup meat sauce
- Sprinkle with 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Arrange another layer of 6 noodles
- Layer the remaining meat sauce
- Sprinkle the remaining Parmesan & Mozzarella Cheese over the top
- Spray Aluminum foil with anti stick veggie spray. Tent up slightly so it isn't touching the lasagna directly and seal edges.
- Place in the oven and set timer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Remove aluminum foil. Place back in oven and turn temp to broil. Watch carefully until browned to your liking. About 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Let rest for 5 minutes and enjoy!